Behavior Editor Functions
- Follow Brain Toggle: Click to sync the Studio Editors to the last executed Behavior.
- Behavior ID Lookup: Type in a number to look up a Behavior by ID.
- Behavior Info Readouts: Read-only fields, Behavior Count, Behavior Name, Behavior Group & Subgroup.
- Add Absorber: Click to add an Absorber and switch the view to show Absorbers.
- View & Edit Exuder: Click to view all Exuders for the current Behavior.
- Edit Behavior Data: Click to Edit Data for this Behavior.
- Close: Click to close the Behavior Editor.
- Behavior Security Level: Type in a number to change the Behavior Security Level, 0 is the default i.e. “open”.
- View & Edit Absorbers: Click to view all Absorbers for the current Behavior.
- Add Exuder: Click to add an Exuder and switch the view to show Exuders.
- Edit Behavior Scripts: Click to Edit Scripts for this Behavior.
- Edit Behavior Notes: Click to Edit Notes for this Behavior.
There are three reserved Behaviors names with special execution in the SILVIA Brain, they are:
- Boot: A Behavior that executes upon starting up a SILVIA Brain.
- Default: A Behavior response for when SILVIA does not know how to respond to a specific input.
- Exit: A customizable Behavior that is called before exiting. This Behavior can be set to store user information or conversation / feedback save states when exiting.